- Standard delivery to the UK takes between 2-3 days
- Next day delivery is available if you choose it as an option and order before 12 pm
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and other islands of the mainland may take longer
Delivery FAQ & Policy
How long does the delivery take?
How much will the delivery cost?
- Standard delivery is free to the UK mainland addresses
- Next day delivery comes with an additional small cost to the UK mainland addresses. The cost is £2.99
- Orders to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and other islands may come with an additional cost depending on weight and location
Where do you deliver?
- We ship to all mainland UK addresses
- We also ship to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands and other islands
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
- We usually dispatch all orders within 24 hours
- Once payment has been processed, we aim to dispatch your order from our UK warehouse within the next 24 hours, unless you choose next day delivery and order before 12 pm. Weekends and bank holidays are excluded
How can I track my order?
- Once an order is dispatched you will receive an email or Messenger notification that your order has been successfully dispatched
- You can then track your order through a Tracked Service
What time will the courier arrive?
- The courier will deliver your items Monday to Friday between 9 am and 6 pm, sometimes Saturdays too
I ordered multiple items, do they arrive together?
- Yes, your items will arrive together if they are in the same order
What couriers do you use?
- We are using the following shipping couriers: Royal Mail, Yodel, DX and DPD
Free UK Delivery
On all orders
Speak to our friendly team